Museum of Gaming History
An Educational Project of The Casino Chip & Gaming Token Collectors Club, Inc.
An IRS approved 501 (c) (3) Tax Exempt Not-For-Profit Corporation
ChipGuide
ChipGuide - A Catalog of Casino Chips and Collectibles
 
 
 
154 S. 5th Avenue
New York, New York
Type: Advertiser
Status: Closed
Open: 1857, Close: 1908

In 1895 Charles G. Stachelberg (1865-1900) took over M. Stachelberg & Co. which was established in 1857 and employed more than 300 making clear Havanas at their factory at 154 S. 5th Avenue in NYC and imported cigars from Cuba. The NY factory burned down in 1908 when they decided to move to Tampa.
Collapse All Return to New York Expand All
Advertising Chips (3) [QuickView]
CG155402 Obsolete
Last Update: 2016-01-08
Color: Black
Mold: Plain
Contributed by: Roy Klein
CG155404 Obsolete
Last Update: 2016-01-08
Color: Red
Mold: Plain
Contributed by: Roy Klein
CG155403 Obsolete
Last Update: 2016-01-08
Color: Yellow
Mold: Plain
Contributed by: Roy Klein
Total Items (3)

© Copyright 2009-2021. All rights reserved. Contact: TheMOGH